Thursday 5 November 2015

11th Doctor Costumes

The process of putting together two 11th Doctor costumes primarily involved several trips to thrift stores.  Pretty much everything we needed we were able to find second hand or already had around the house.  We ordered the sonic screwdrivers online, and I made the bowties.  (Check out the tutorial here.)

All of the pieces for the big doctor costume

All of the pieces for the little doctor costume

The jacket we found for Steven was way too big, but I didn't think we would be able to find anything that good in his size so we got it and I used masking tape and some temporary stitching to get it down to his size.


I love making thrift store costumes.  None of the pieces that you find are exactly right, but somehow when you put them all together they look great!



Trick or treat!


You can also check out how I made my TARDIS costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment